martes, 12 de agosto de 2014

About me

Hello :D my name is Nicole but my friends call me nysho, born in Santiago on November 27nd 1995, i'm 18 years.

My family are two persons, my mother and me, dont have brothers or sisters, my mother is parvularia and she is happy with that. My father is not important in my story, he's not next to me, but i'm happy :). I like the animals, i have three beautiful dogs (Layka,Luna and Mirmidona) they are mi life and my reason for study vetererinary medicine c:

Well... i studied in a High School a little special because was a professional technical school. I studied
telecommunications but i dont like ( i hate telecommunications) D: but now i study veterinary medicine in the "Universidad de Chile" and i'm very happy :D i like this career but sometimes is very difficult (because in my school never studied science) ><

In my free time i like see anime TnT listen music and read a good book,go to the cinema :D i'm very lazy =.=

Welcome to my life. ♥

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Nysho! I want to know that I like that you are my friend of the University and I'm sure that in 5 more years we will be colleagues!

    ResponderEliminar

キラキラブログパーツ

[PR] 好きな文章でタイピング!

ir arriba Happy Cute Box Dog