martes, 26 de agosto de 2014

Reasons!

I like other careers (related with science) but i study veterinary medicine because was my dream since forever, for this, verarinary was my only option, my reason is the love for animals >< i think that animals are more beautiful in the world <3 no as people ¬¬ for example the people lie or hurt others. The animals don't knows bad feelings.

For this moment i like so much this career, is a good experience<3 i'm very happy to stay here, is very nice come to university because is very green and beautiful, with my friends is very funny, i smile everytime and i forget the problems.
I like this place but in a start for me was a very strange because in my high school i studied with so many man and now is very different >< to be precise, do not talk to any boy here. (i talk with
few people because i'm shy >< )
In the future i want  work in clinics or with wild animals. (really i dont know for this moment that will work in the future, i like so much things) only know that i want help animals.

This career is perfect to me, I stay in the place i should be stay <3

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Nico!!!!!!!
    It is notable your love by the animals!
    You will be a great doctor :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. animals are more beautiful in the world :) I am fully agree with that

    ResponderEliminar

キラキラブログパーツ

[PR] 好きな文章でタイピング!

ir arriba Happy Cute Box Dog